Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Apartment Complex To DNA Test Dog Poo

By Jerry Smith July 12 2011
beastienews.blogspot.com

The manager at an apartment complex in Lebanon, New Hampshire is tired of the pet owners in the complex not picking up after pets, and doing something about it.

The manager has boughten commercial DNA kits and will soon be testing the droppings.

"I think the DNA is a little, ah, way over the top," said Billy Clough, a resident in the apartment complex. "Coming out in your dress shoes first thing in the morning and step in a pile, that's no fun," Clough added.

Residents have been informed that they have to submit a sample of their dog's DNA for the apartment database.

From now on if any droppings are found on the lawn a sample will be taken and sent to a lab for matching.

The manager has said that she hasn't decided what to do if a resident is caught.

11 comments:

  1. I like the last statement. "The manager has said that she hasn't decided what to do if a resident is caught."

    That's right, what can the manager do. You can't be thrown out because fido pooped on the lawn and you did not pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. I don't want to see or walk in poo either but please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the manager get to pick it up and send it off? How gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will they do if the poo is not a match, go door to door looking for the pooch and owner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I lived near there, I would let my dog poo and leave it on purpose just to cause trouble. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I lived there I would love to see them try and get a poo sample from me( well my dog, not really me). I would not hand over the poo sample, what can the do? kick me out, I don't think so. Not for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This manager is crazy to try this and anyone that goes along with it is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luke you trouble maker.

    ReplyDelete